What is the coefficient, exponent, or denominator of x? The short video reminds the class that there are understood ones all around a single variable. The resource shows that the coefficient, exponent, and denominator of a single variable is one and uses the order of operations to verify it.
- Use the video with individuals that need extra help working with a variable by itself
- Provide the class with several examples where they must identify the coefficient, exponent, and the denominator
- Scholars should be familiar with combining like terms
- Provides a reminder of the rule for multiplication of exponents
- Contains closed captioning, which is a bonus for note taking