This Understanding the New Version of Bloom's Taxonomy printable & template also includes:
- Graphic & Image
- Join to access all included materials
"Surprisingly there are still educators who have never heard of Anderson and Krathwohl or their important revisions to Bloom's Taxonomy." If you fall into this category of educators, do not despair. This resource will provide you a fairly comprehensive overview of Bloom's taxonomies of cognition, both in their original form in 1965 to the revisions made in 2001.
- Share this article at your next PLC or professional development meeting to discuss the prescribed levels of knowledge and taxonomies of cognition
- Determine in what specific ways the taxonomies were revised (i.e. why is evaluation different from synthesis, and why is the former preferred), and how this may reflected in current educational practice
- Well-written scholarly article
- Includes some charts and graphs to illustrate concepts