This Understanding Anger lesson plan also includes:
Can anger actually have positive side effects? To begin the first of four Resolving Conflicts Peacefully lessons, pupils discuss the ways anger can be both helpful and hurtful. Next, they watch a brief video about anger management before answering evaluation and reflection questions to wrap up the resource.
- Have small groups create posters to demonstrate healthy ways to manage anger
- Invite individuals to share the results from their kindness in action activity
- Requires registering for a free account to use the lesson
- Provides many tips for accommodating those with diverse needs
- Includes links to extra resources