This Trigonometry for Solving Problems lesson plan also includes:
Discover the power of trigonometry to solve problems. Scholars first solve puzzles by matching trigonometric expressions to their values and matching equivalent expressions. They then solve problems involving angles of elevation and depression using trigonometry.
- Use the worksheets as part of a review for a unit test on trigonometry
- Pupils must already be familiar with trigonometric functions
- Some prior preparation (cutting up pieces) is necessary
- Provides some assessment and extension activity options
- Includes worksheets for each separate puzzle