This Trigonometric Ratios: A Geometer's Perspective lesson plan also includes:
What do all right triangles have in common? Young mathematicians investigate the trigonometric ratios in relation to right triangles. Their investigations lead to a hypothesis they use to determine unknown lengths in different triangles.
10 Views 8 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use to introduce the concept of trigonometric ratios
- Requires the use of mathematics tools
- Expects a strong understanding of Pythagorean Theorem
- Provides an option for an extension activity
- Includes all necessary handouts and materials