This Trials and Tribulations: Charlie Brown lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Some days, it feels like we're always going to miss the football. Explore the concept of trials and tribulations with a series of clips from Peanuts cartoons that show Charlie Brown dealing with difficult situations. Learners compare his problems with their own lives and consider positive solutions for Charlie to consider.
- Using during the holiday season alongside a showing of A Charlie Brown Christmas and a discussion of obstacles
- Have class members draw their own comic strips to accompany their narratives
- May bring up sensitive discussions about depression or anxiety
- Ideal for a language arts class or teen issues when discussing problems with peers
- Differentiates the lesson by skill level