This Transformation Golf Activity activity & project also includes:
Play a game of golf while practicing transformations. The activity uses an online game that requires pupils to describe transformations that move a golf ball to the location of the hole. The goal is to find the smallest number of transformations to reach the hole. This is the final lesson in a series of seven.
- Have learners graph each hole as a way to show their work
- Scholars need colored pencils and Internet access
- The link in the resource does not work, but an Internet search for transformation golf does find another option; it may be necessary to try different browsers for the game to function
- Uses a gaming approach to practice which is motivating to individuals
- Handout uses follow-up questions to give individuals an opportunity to reflect on their practice