Are your young leaders up to a new challenge or two? Introduce them to the next level in team building through four unique leadership activities. Ranging from verbally coaching a partner on how to set a mousetrap (while their eyes are closed) to navigating a course while taped together, each lesson contains valuable coaching experience for a variety of ages.
- The activities are perfect for team building during the first week of school
- Incorporate the lighter versions of the activities into club meetings to enhance listening and communication skills
- Take great care with the mousetrap activity—it requires individuals to set traps with their eyes closed
- Be sure to have enough materials for the activities on hand to accommodate the size of your group
- The activities are innovative in their approaches to team building
- Each lesson has helpful tips and modifications to help you create the perfect event