This To Market, To Market—Learning and Teaching About Investing in Stocks lesson plan also includes:
Build a guide for Investing 101. Pupils research the stock market and pick a company or companies to invest $25,000. They follow their investments and keep track of profits and losses. Using what they have learned, individuals create a beginners' guide to investing using web presentation tools.
- Invite a stock broker to come visit with the class
- Individuals should take at least four weeks to track investments
- Requires access to the Internet and Web 2.0 tools
- Contains links to suggested websites and tools
- Includes a graphic organizer to keep track of stocks