This To Kill a Mockingbird: Study Guide study guide also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Designed to accompany a reading of Harper Lee's To Kill a Mockingbird, the worksheets in this packet permit readers to keep notes on parallels between Lee's life and Scout's, on characters in the novel, and on chapter events.
1 Collection 641 Views 586 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Choose your favorite parts of this study guide to support instruction
- The packet includes background notes, vocabulary, and a review guide that covers characters, setting, plot, irony, and symbolism with questions organized into chapters.
- Requires learners to use textual evidence from the novel to support their responses
- Includes detailed instructions for creating vocabulary flashcards
- Guided notes for background information are included, but there is no key; therefore, you will need to read through the information carefully and create your own