This They Glow! video also includes:
Let there be light! An interactive online lesson describes the process of bioluminescence and how ocean species use it to their advantage. The lesson highlights several specific species as well as provides vocabulary support with interactive pop-ups.
- Use as a remote learning resource
- Have pupils choose an organism that uses bioluminescence to research further
- Provide individuals with Internet-enabled devices
- Offers links to additional lessons on the same topic
- Includes a fun song about the glowing marine animals