This The Trial of Ebenezer Scrooge: Study Guide activity & project also includes:
In every version of A Christmas Carol, Scrooge ends up a better man, but does that mean he shouldn't have to pay for his mistakes? A study guide covering The Trial of Ebeneezer Scrooge puts the classic grumpy character in front of a judge. After reading plot summaries of both the novel and the drama, learners review topics related to them, such as elements of a sequel, British accents, and universal messages discussed in the play.
- Find short stories that connect to the "Themes for Thought" and read them to expand discussion on those topics
- Hold your own classroom trial and debate whether Ebeneezer Scrooge is guilty of a crime
- Includes lines for learners to write responses directly on the document if printed
- Gives scholars the chance to make personal connections to the text
- Breaks down every character in the story
- Fails to include ways to view the performance the guide references