This The Tempest: Study Guide activity & project also includes:
Magic, disguise, and spirits in the shape of hunting dogs. Not a description of a fantasy novel, but rather of William Shakespeare's The Tempest. Learners read a plot summary, play Shakespeare Taboo, and practice paraphrasing and writing a review. The study guide also includes discussion questions.
- Have pupils create posters demonstrating proper theater etiquette
- Assumes learners have either read the play or seen the performance, specifically at the Lowndes Shakespeare Theater
- The resources are adaptable
- Some activities require printing
- Neatly organized with colorful pictures—perfect as handouts
- Includes background information about Shakespeare, Elizabethan England, and theater, as well as a list of themes