This The Secret Garden: Study Guide activity & project also includes:
What's your secret garden? A study guide asks learners to consider the question in response to a play of the popular story by Frances Hodgsen Burnett. Activities combine art, music, writing, and actual gardening to create a unique learning experience.
- Take a field trip to an actual garden to complete some of the activities
- Compose a song using instruments created from items students find in nature
- Aligns with Florida state standards for language arts and theater
- Study Guide brings in STEM connections
- Includes discussion questions to encourage personal reflection
- References a version of the play performed in 2007 that may not be accessible to theater goers today