Science is fascinating—and delicious! Explore your kids' favorite treats with a series of experiments that focus on the interesting things that candy can do, such as inflating a balloon, modeling an animal cell, and floating ink letters on the surface of water.
- Use throughout your curriculum as topics become relevant, or bring experiments into your classroom as a fun treat
- Great demonstration experiments for the first weeks of school
- Designed for gifted and advanced learners, but you could use and modify the experiments for any age level
- Includes some graphic organizers, but you (or learners) will need to create data sheets for the other activities
- Engaging and educational for all learners
- Includes additional material and links on cell anatomy