This The Right Balance: Mixing Energy Resources activity & project also includes:
- Graphic & Image
- Join to access all included materials
A class discussion of the various combinations of energy resources used in our country opens this lesson. In cooperative groups, learners analyze data on conversion efficiency and carbon dioxide emissions for different combinations. Finally, they collaborate to research alternative mixtures and create a presentation about their proposals.
- Meets a Common Core State Standard for speaking and listening
- Stunning images of energy resources pique interest in the anticipatory set
- Helps develop future awareness and concern for the environment
- Well-developed lesson plan and accompanying resources, including a presentation rubric