This The Raven Unit unit also includes:
Nevermore will class members ponder over Edgar Allen Poe's "The Raven." They will distinctly remember reading, acting out, and writing about Poe's stately raven.
71 Views 76 Downloads
- The lessons assume that learners are familiar with mood, meter, rhyme scheme, alliteration, and assonance and what these literary devices add to the poem
- The resource includes writing prompts and a rubric
- A link to a video of 1990 "The Simpsons" video of the poem is provided
- The full text of the poem is not included
- Some class members may need additional scaffolding to analyze the poem