This The Progressive Era Projects activity & project also includes:
Your young historians will take a closer look into how progressive reformers have approached issues such as poverty, racism, and gender discrimination, which have persisted in the United States since the nineteenth century. They will then research and identify an effective strategy and present a constructive solution for the problem by designing a creative product.
- Some references made specifically for lesson writer's class will need to be edited from document
- Be sure to check the materials tab for resources to support research and grading process
- Can download and edit document
- Allows for wide range of creative options
- Excellent way to tie Progressive Era to current events