Feel the mystery and intrigue of The Phantom of the Opera with a language arts lesson plan that includes exercises to sequence events in the tale, vocabulary activities using words from the story, and parts of speech review activities using sentences that refer to the novel.
- Show the film version of the musical at relevant parts of the reading unit
- Assign the worksheets or activities for homework to reinforce skills, or as warm-ups before your class reading
- The lesson is based on a recording of the abridged novel, which is not available; consider pairing it with another version of the book
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Addresses several language arts skills
- Makes the book accessible for beginning or struggling readers
- The recording is not available