Why is the periodic table important? Scholars learn about the important information found on the periodic table in one installment of the larger Chemistry PowerPoints series. They acquaint themselves with important terminology associated with the periodic table and the groups, families, and series by which the elements are organized. They explore real-world applications and uses of the periodic table.
- Instruct pupils to color code a periodic table using the information from the PowerPoint
- Have learners research one element of choice and make an element brochure to identify its properties
- Presentations work together or by themselves
- Includes a review slide for previous concepts
- Contains color-coded periodic table to use as reference
- Last slide cuts off text