Why are living things important to the environment? A PowerPoint explains just that as it covers ecosystems and their components, specifically focusing on the types of organisms that live there. Scholars get an introduction to evolution and classification as they explore a variety of real-life examples of organisms in their environments.
- Compare and contrast biotic and abiotic factors using the included Venn diagram
- Assess learning by using the exit ticket activities
- Part four in an 11-part Environmental Science series
- Great to use in the series or as a standalone resource
- Contains a variety of strategies to engage pupils in direct instruction
- Works for both environmental science and life science instruction