This The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane: Novel Study study guide also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
What important characteristics do typical literary protagonists and antagonists possess? Using an informative novel study that covers The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane by Kate DiCamillo, scholars answer questions about the text and complete a vocabulary exercise. Finally, learners write original similes and conduct research about the Queen Mary ocean liner.
- Invite individuals to share the five interesting facts gathered from their research
- Resource is not a full novel study and only covers the first two chapters
- Requires dictionaries and some minor research
- Includes a printable student checklist
- Provides a text summary and short author biography