Puzzled by math? A lesson plan based on the work of Benjamin Banneker provides an opportunity to incorporate puzzles into math instruction. It gives several problems for learners to consider, including notes to properly understand the contexts.
- Team up with an English teacher for the lesson
- Host a contest like the one described in the article
- While the AP® site lists the resource under AP® Statistics, the content does not require any advanced statistical methods
- Provides a list of additional resources
- Gives explanations for the answers
- Math expressions do not show up properly