A variety of activities boost viewers' comprehension of Rudyard Kipling's classic The Jungle Book. Discussions, games, writing assignments, and hands-on activities are available for before and after watching the play.
43 Views 27 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- If a stage version is not available where you are located search for a high-quality recording online
- Watch the movie, read the book, and compare and contrast the different versions using a Venn diagram
- The resource is designed to accompany the stage version of The Jungle Book
- Preview discussion and activity topics to ensure it is appropriate for the age range you teach
- Provides a brief synopsis of the tale and information about the author
- Lists several other titles; encourage pupils to explore more works if they show interest in The Jungle Book