Following Rudyard Kipling's tale The Jungle Book, scholars write a review and identify rainforest products and animals. Three challenge activities test pupils' knowledge of the sequence of events and map skills. Continue the learning experience with a large glass of Jungle Juice.
- Compare and contrast two presentations of The Jungle Book such as the play, the book, or the movie
- Schedule time in the computer lab or in class on personal digital learning devices to complete the four website-based activities
- Although the resource was intended to be used after viewing the play, The Jungle Book, it may also be assigned after reading the book or watching the movie
- Consider food allergies prior to making Jungle Juice
- Offers resources for pupils to browse if they found The Jungle Book enjoyable
- Includes definitions to words found in the play and lesson