Why is Earth so diverse? What makes it habitable for so many forms of life? An informative PowerPoint explains the important characteristics of Earth from geological history and atmospheric layers all the way to how and why weather forms. Pupils engage in discussion with real-life examples of some of Earth's phenomena such as volcanoes, earthquakes, or erosion.
- Use as a supplement to a discussion of the important characteristics of Earth
- Have learners identify examples of how they have experienced some of Earth's phenomena
- Provide to scholars as a study guide to support their learning from an accompanying textbook
- Serves as the third installment of 11 in the Environmental Science series
- Perfect to use with the series or as a standalone resource
- Works for environmental science and earth science courses
- Contains relevant images and examples to engage discussion