This The Crucible Project Sheet activity & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Provide your pupils with 12 project options for The Crucible by Arthur Miller. The first six are creative writing assignments ranging from a letter to the editor to a memoir. Each option comes with a brief description and there is a rubric provided that is applicable to all creative writing projects. The next six projects include drawing and include a book jacket, a soundtrack, a travel brochure, and more. All are related to the text and each is paired with a project-specific rubric. While the instructions say to choose one, you could easily assign more if desired.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Comes with many different options for students to choose from
- Each project type is paired with its own basic rubric
- Some of the instructions are brief and may need elaboration