This The Cosine Ratio assessment also includes:
Help your classes understand the relationship between trigonometric ratios and similarity. A set of questions ask scholars to consider the ratio of sides of similar figures. They conclude that all similar triangles must have the same cosine ratio.
- Incorporate as a performance task during a unit on trigonometric ratios
- Encourage pupils to create pictures for each question
- Expects a strong understanding of trigonometric ratios
- Questions build a strong connection between trigonometry and similarity
- Includes guiding questions to assist struggling individuals