This The Coddling of EG-Baby activity & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Preteens practice parenting an egg for an entire week as an exercise in responsibility. In this particular version of a classic activity, your nurturers keep a baby log, look for a job and calculate costs for supporting a little one, and write a reflection essay about the social, economic, emotional effects of caring for another human. If you do not have the time for this in-depth activity, consider introducing it as if students were going to parent for a week and let the discussion begin!
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- An apropos activity for preteens during a human development unit
- Document is can be customized to better suit your needs
- Includes several useful pieces including a baby-sitting voucher and a grading rubric
- There are a few formatting and grammatical errors, and you may not like the title, but they are easily edited