This The Automobile and the Drive-In Society lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
How has automobile technology affected the United States and its citizens? After reading an introductory article, class members participate in a jigsaw activity designed to explore this question. After gathering information and filling out responses to the provided questions, pupils compose a five-paragraph essay using their research as evidence.
- Includes articles and worksheets necessary to complete the activity and assignment
- Lesson requires pupils to discuss and synthesize information
- Class members will most likely need more instruction than is described for the essay portion of the lesson
- Procedures are not explained in great detail