This Taxes—Where Does Your Money Go? lesson plan also includes:
People spend some of their money before they even get it! Lead a instructional activity that helps scholars understand the different deductions taken from a paycheck. They calculate rates and percentages and learn where the money goes after it leaves their checks.
- Have pupils create a graphic organizer to illustrate the different places money from their paychecks go
- Better for older pupils that have experience receiving a paycheck and paying taxes
- Give definitions and explanations for the different types of deductions
- Pupils relate to the content in the lesson
- Provides all necessary resources for both teachers and students