This TASC Transition Curriculum: Workshop 14 lesson plan also includes:
Using eagles as an example topic for instruction, math, science, and language arts teachers examine inquiry-based instruction and shifts within the language arts CCSS and the NGSS. Reflective in nature, the workshop gives instructors time to think about their teaching and what they need to revise or update.
- Create a Google classroom or a folder where participants share materials they've created
- Relies on information presented in the 13th installment of the series
- Chart paper, markers, and TI-30XS multi-view calculators are required14th workshop in a series of 15
- Activities are inquiry-based and hands-on
- Covers math, science, and ELA standards and components
- Articles needed for workshop are not included