This Talk It Out lesson plan also includes:
Is it easier to squeeze toothpaste out of a tube or push it back in? Through activities scholars make the connection that it's much harder to take back angry words than to use them. Additionally, they sit in a talking circle to share their thoughts about respectful communication.
- Invite partners to present a role play demonstrating effective communication techniques to use during a disagreement
- Register for a free account to access all lesson materials
- Builds on previous lessons in the unit
- Third of four Resolving Conflicts Peacefully lessons
- Provides links to additional resources
- Includes comprehensive evaluation and reflection questions for use after the lesson