This Supreme Court Brief activity also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
There are so many monumental Supreme Court cases in United States history, and this project will allow your learners to choose ones that interest them most and present the facts of the case to the class. This resource outlines the project requirements, including a list of Supreme Court cases, which online resources to refer to, and what details learners must include in each of their presentations.
- Comprehensive list of major Supreme Court cases
- Detailed description of major points to include in presentation
- Can download and edit document
- Instructor may wish to include a more specific grading rubric and criteria