This Subtract Integers Using Integer Chips video also includes:
Have your mathematicians see how integer chips relate positive and negative numbers to different colors that "zero out". The video practices a variety of subtraction problems that show how subtraction can sometimes lead to addition. Have your learners create their own integer chips to follow along with the video and practice on their own.
- This is the first video out of a five-part series about subtracting integers
- If you aren't logged in to Learnzillion, you will be prompted to create a free account to access all materials for this resource
- Create a class set of integer chips to use as hands-on activity during video
- Reviews how to add and subtract integers
- No extra practice problems
- Adding "zero-ed out" chips to subtract may be difficult for some learners to understand