Dissect simple sentences with a slide show about subjects and predicates. With several examples and explanatory slides, kids learn to tell the difference between each sentence part, and use what they have learned on the sentences at the end of the presentation.
- Use in a grammar lecture in front of the class, or have kids view the slide show in a computer lab
- Have kids note their vocabulary sentences for the week by subject and predicate
- Put the slides into a slide show format for more efficient use in the classroom
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Easy to read and follow
- Comes with formative assessment sentences