This Structure and Function of Molecules and Cells activity & project also includes:
The function of a cell determines the shape and structure of the cell. An inquiry-based activity explores the different functions and shapes of cells. They make connections between these two characteristics and develop conclusions about tall cells.
- Have pupils answer the questions independently before comparing with a partner or group; add or delete information with a different color pen when discussing as a group
- Give learners a function and have them design a cell
- Requires a basic understanding of proteins and the function of organelles in cells
- Includes all necessary teacher and student resources
- Images provide important supporting information