This Storytelling: Characterization lesson plan also includes:
Are the characters the best part of a story? Young computer scientists create a story using the Scratch coding program. Self-directed tutorials within a larger whole-group lesson shows them how to write a sequence of events and add narration to a character sprite within their story.
- Team up with an English or journalism teacher for the lesson
- Pupils should be able to work comfortably in the Scratch coding program
- Scholars must be familiar with the concept of narration
- Ffth of eight parts in the Google CS First Storytelling unit
- Includes direct links to videos explaining the necessary concepts and processes
- Teacher guide is detailed and provides step-by-step instructions for each stage