This STEM Camp—Energy unit also includes:
Harness the power of collaborative learning in a week-long energy exploration. Partnered pupils progress from basic energy concepts to alternative energy sources through a unit filled with activities. Scholars learn about types of energy and energy resources as they research and evaluate the advantages and disadvantages of each.
- Make use of all the great STEM resources located in the Resources tab
- Extend the lesson with the activities shown in STEM After School
- The entire lesson is only available as a single URL
- Check out the Materials tab to prepare everything needed for each class group
- The online step-by-step guide makes planning easy and allows you to focus on individual progress
- Teacher's guide includes worksheets, materials lists, and presentations about energy that instructors can use across a wide range of ages