This Spring Dance activity & project also includes:
Geometry learners imagine that they are responsible for designing the spring formal dance floor and banquet area in a lesson that reinforces the use of scale drawings.
1 Collection 151 Views 95 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Three possible solutions are drawn out and explained in detail for the teacher to refer to
- A compact reference sheet gives learners table, floor, and DJ booth dimensions, as well as costs for each item to be rented
- The allure of a dance makes this an engaging project
- Meets CCSS.Math.Content.7.G.A.1