This Sports: Victory Celebration lesson plan also includes:
Victory is ours for finding a great computer science lesson. The first of eight parts in the CS First Sports series introduces the unit and its activities. It then has participants design a sports victory celebration in the Scratch block-based coding language.
- Use the resource to help set up a computer club
- Learners need computers with headphones and Internet access
- Instructors may have to set up passwords for the club
- Includes suggestions for implementing class procedures
- Provides a pacing guide to ensure scholars complete the activity in time