This Sports: Sports Commentary lesson plan also includes:
What to say about that play? Scholars set up a sports competition in the Scratch computer coding language. They learn how to apply events in computer programming by adding commentary for each of the competition participants.
3 Views 0 Downloads
- Invite a sports journalist or commentator to give a presentation
- Pupils should be familiar with Scratch from the previous activity
- This is the second of eight installments in the CS First Sports unit
- Highlights common problems and how to address them
- Provides very detailed instructions for both facilitators and learners