This Sports: Extreme Sports lesson plan also includes:
Race you to computer club! Scholars create a computer racing game using the Scratch block-based coding language. The game requires players to avoid obstacles while riding a skateboard. By completing the activity, the class learns about loops in computer programming.
- Have learners play each other's games
- Builds on knowledge from previous lessons
- Seventh of eight installments in the CS First Sports unit
- Includes a solution sheet for instructors
- Provides detailed instructions for the lesson