This Sports: Batter Up lesson plan also includes:
Step up to the plate to learn about computer science. Pupils use the Scratch block-based coding language to program a baseball batting game. They learn about variables and the repeat until coding block by completing the activity.
3 Views 0 Downloads
- Team up with a baseball coach or physical education teacher for the activity
- Scholars should be familiar with sensing in computer science
- Sixth of eight parts in the CS First Sports unit
- Includes a pacing guide to ensure students complete the project on time
- Provides some discussion questions to use with the class