This Sports: All-Star Passing Drill lesson plan also includes:
Picture-perfect passing takes practice. Scholars learn about sensing in computer science by completing a fun programming activity in the Scratch block-based language. They code a passing game in which players try to pass a soccer ball to a moving receiver.
- Have a soccer coach join the class for the activity
- Knowledge of conditionals is necessary
- Ffth of eight installments in the CS First Sports series
- Includes a solution sheet for facilitators
- Provides extremely detailed instructions for the project