If you're reading Pam Munoz Ryan's story Mice and Beans in class, be sure to include a list of spelling and vocabulary words to your lesson.
50 Views 42 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use during class reading or when working on the phonograms listed
- Have individuals create sentences with each of the spelling words
- Without the context of the story, the dictation, vocabulary, and spelling exercises don't seem connected
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Lists five phonograms, but they are not addressed in the spelling or vocabulary lists