This Spanish II Commands Project activity & project also includes:
Give your Spanish language learners four options for demonstrating their understanding of the imperative. Class members create either a video or a PowerPoint presentation that includes 10 commands. The specifics of the commands necessary are detailed in each option. Three of the four options are partner- or group-oriented and one is individual, but could also be completed with a partner.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Provides options for partner work, small group work, and individual work
- Requires pupils to write and speak in Spanish
- The difference between the first three options is minor, so be sure to go over each one carefully with your class
- A due date is listed at the top of the page; however, since the resource is a Word document, it is easy to edit