This Spanish I Project: Verb Book activity & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Have your class members put together their own collections of verbs throughout the semester. Pupils must include present, preterite, present progressive, irregular, and stem-changing verbs, for a total of 23 verbs. The specific requirements for the final book are listed on this project description and in the included rubric.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Students can refer back to their book to see examples of many verb tenses
- Ongoing project will keep pupils engaged in verb conjugation for the entire semester
- Since the resource is a word document, you can easily edit the point amounts or specific requirements listed
- Some of the instructions are not clear from the assignment page alone; distribute both the rubric and assignment sheet at the same time or edit the assignment page