This Soft Landing lesson plan also includes:
What do eggs have to do with the Mars Rover? The first installment of a five-part unit has scholars design a landing device that protects a hard-boiled egg. They explore how their device relates to the landing system of the Mars Rover.
11 Views 11 Downloads
- Have learners work in groups for the project, especially if materials are scarce
- Activity requires materials, including eggs, as well as prior preparation
- Be sure to check that pupils have not done the activity in prior grades
- Professional-looking materials
- Lists some extended challenges