This Social Media: Time Lapse lesson plan also includes:
Time flies when you're having fun with computer science. The last of eight installments in a social media unit challenges pupils to create stories involving time lapse. They consider what they learned throughout the series and apply their knowledge of events, variables, procedures, and conditionals in the Scratch block-based coding language to write their stories.
- Have classmates share their projects with the class
- Collaborate with an English teacher for the lesson
- Instructors need to prepare completion certificates before class
- Provides printable handouts and materials
- Includes suggested timeline to ensure learners complete the activity